- RM2,500.0 - RM4,000.0 Per Month
- The Account Executive is responsible for overseeing the organization’s general accounting and financial reporting function, which includes inter-company accounting and reconciliation.
- This position will be responsible for implementing and maintain a system of internal controls, policies, processes and procedures that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirement.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, cash flow analysis, financial reporting, Taxation, GST submission, budgeting and forecast activities. All management reporting are expected to be presented to the management in an accurate and timely manner.
- This role also serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
- He or She will be reporting directly to General Manger.
- Job Scopes:
- Handle Full Set of Accounts (i.e. AR, AP, Cash Book, GL entries, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, P&L etc)
- Preparing monthly closing, cash flow analysis, accounting & financial report on duly basis
- Prepare GST calculation, payment & filing, tax estimates and annual tax returns promptly
- Verify employee's travelling claim and prepare well-timed payment
- Handle monthly payroll for general workers, EPF, SOCSO, IRB in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain company's fixed asset listing up-to-date and prepare depreciation calculation
- Reconcile inter-company accounts
- Responsible for monthly and annual stock take
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Perform Quotes, SO, PO, DO, Invoice, PV, Petty Cash, GL, Inventories Adjustment entries etc
- Handle daily clerical, general administrative and accounting matters, including answering phone call
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulation and legislation
- Carry out process improvements from time to time, develop and maintain financial accounting & information management systems
- Perform other work or duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time
- Possess minimum Diploma
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with accounting standards and able to handle Full Sets of Account
- Have knowledge in GST & income tax regulation and able to handle GST submission and filing annual tax returns
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel & PowerPoint) and an Internet Savvy.
- Knowledge in Accounting Software (MYOB & SQL Accounting) and experienced in implementing SQL Accounting System will be advantageous.
- Have the considerable skill to develop and implement company best practices and to ensure compliance to applicable laws, regulations and legislation, guidelines, policies, procedures and practices.
- Experienced in food manufacturing sector or other manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Additional Notes
- Proper work etiquette, pleasant personality, trustworthy, high integrity and uphold responsibility is vital in this position
- Possess positive attitude and self-motivated, able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as part of a team
- Meticulous, systematic, good organizational and time management
- Able to work accurately, with interruptions or under pressure, to meet tight deadlines
- Able to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgement and discretion
- Willing to work long hours occasionally
- Possess own transport
- Age range between 25-40 years old
- Able to speak and write in English and B.M, can converse in mandarin is an added advantage
- Preferred Female candidate
- Able to start work immediately
- Position open to Malaysian or PR only
- Flexi Working Hour
- EPF, SOCSO
- Annual Leave
- Staff Purchase
- Annual Bonus
- Company Trip