- Assisting Sales personnel on sales reports & statistic, stock, invoices, monitoring, internal co-ordination with technical & Production department etc.
- To receive all telephone enquiries on sales order, deliveries to customers, general operation of the telephone and to make sure received goods and receives promptly.
- To liaise with the local transport and freight agent to ensure smooth and on time deliveries to customers.
- To compile and generate weekly & monthly sales & collection report.
- All sorts of customer service duties as assigned and needed from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM/Diploma
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment & follow procedures
- Full time employment only.
- Basic monthly salary, EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Insurance medical card
- Annual Leave