- Assist Electrical works for electrical component including overhaul, repair, setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting equipment.
- To support for operation and maintenance of equipment Lighting and AV system
- Ensure work standards and finishing is according to requirements and Awareness of and compliance with, the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To prepare and fabricate control and power cables.
- Responsible for in-process production quality check and Ensure event space is safe, hazard free and all cables are secured & tidy
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members and colleagues
- Assist delivery of documents and other task assigned by Supervisor and other departments.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Others, Electrical, Mechnical or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language(s): English
- 10 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 months onwards
- Meal Provided
- No Limit