- RM500.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- Financial analysts conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programmes of public or private institutions.
- Tasks include –
- Analysing financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions;
- Maintaining knowledge and staying abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance and economic theory;
- Interpreting data affecting investment programmes such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks and economic influences;
- Monitoring economic, industrial and corporate developments through analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources and personal interviews;
- Recommending investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff or the investing public;
- Determining the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public;
- Preparing plans of action for investment based on financial analyses;
- Evaluating and comparing the relative quality of various securities in a given industry;
- Presenting oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Internship allowance