- RM2,800.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- As windows of communication with client for the assigned project during document preparation and handle of project management at site for site work.
- To carry out detail design of Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant including develop detail P&ID and review P&ID interms of HAZOP & operation with involvement of commissioning team, process design calculation (Hydraulic,pump headloss calculation, piping design and etc).
- To prepare project related document such as equipment list, instrument list, procurement list, electrical load list and etc as per client's requirement.
- Resposible for sourcing of equipment/system/instruments/control panel, checking of specification and equipment selection as per project requirment, price comparison and price negotiation for budget control during procurment stage.
- To liaise with commissioining team to figure the details & pracitical control philosophy & logic as per operation requirement and liaise with electrical contractor for panel design.
- To acquire equipment/system drawing & details connection & site measurement and liase with drafting engineer for issuing of technical drawing such as civil outline drawing, GA drawing & details drawing, nozzle positioning drawing, tank nozzle orientation drawing & etc.
- Respondsible to involve and review of pipe routing & cable routing design and engineering design and hook up of instruments/equipments/system.
- To prepare Bill of material for mechanical parts-valve,piping & fittings.
- To coordinate with assistant project engineer/support engineer for logistic and equipment delivery as per site condition and requirements.
- Responsible to produce project schedule with input from S&M and S&C department, monitoring and updating of the project schedule.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the daily construction activities of construction works in the project, in accordance with specifications and design drawings
- Monitor and coordinate manpower, machinery, materials, work sequence and progress of work to ensure the Works are carried out to client’s specifications, quality and safety requirements with assistance of site engineer.
- Monitor periodic look ahead schedule, site mobilization, site clearing, site setting out, perform inspections, storage of materials and supervision of works.
- Responsible for rectification of defects, checking drawings and liaison with client’s representative
- To communicate with superior and lead the team in resolving site construction related matters
- To prepare monthly and fortnightly progress reports as per project requirements such as S-curve report and etc.
- To attend progress meeting held by client and liaise with client on process design/project management issue.
- To liaise with drafting engineer to issue As-built drawing, to liaise with commissioning team for updating of P&ID and control philosophy during project closing.
- Responsible for authority submission:-
- a. DOE submission (written notification-second schedule &As-built drawing submission-third schedule)
- b. To fill up List of Machinery JKJ105 and submit to client for DOSH submission.
- c. Coordinate with runner for PMA application for pressure vessel or air compressor if any.
- To coordinate with assistant project engineer for printing of label & tagging during project closing stage and arrange for label & tagging putting up at site.
- Responsible to produce operation manual for the project in-charge.
- Responsible to carry out jar test if necessary.
- Responsible to liaise with team member to work for the quotation of VO's if any.
- Responsible to keep track on the progress claim and liaise with project manager to trigger Account department to issue DO/invoice.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering /Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate OR Min 2 years experience in water & wastewater industry are welcome
- Project Mnagement and supervision skills
- Willing and able to take initiative and solve problems
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Able to communicate among members
- Effective team player
- Able to work outstation/oversea
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Outstation allowances
- Milleague Claim
- Overtime Claim
- Annual Carry over
- Company T-Shirt & Jacket
- Basic PPE will be provided
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Long Service Award
- Bachelor's Degree