- RM2,300.0 - RM2,700.0 Per Month
- In the absence of the Assistant Manager carry out the daily operation of the Restaurant ensuring effective communication of all required standards and procedures to all employees.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Manager constantly monitor the quality and presentation of all food items, liaising with Executive/Sous Chef to ensure the same.
- In accordance with the Restaurant procedures, ensure guests are given prompt, attentive and unobtrusive service at all times.
- Perform related service duties as required throughout service periods.
- Whenever appropriate and opportune, in accordance with procedures, ensure that up-selling of food and beverage items is undertaken, giving guests the opportunity of partaking of all food and beverage options open to them and maximizing profitability of outlets.
- Ensure all procedures in regards to wastage and transfers are carried out.
- Undertake to deal with any guests complaint in a professional, helpful and friendly manner at all times and immediately advise Assistant Manager of the situation (contact the Operation Manager, Division Head in the Assistant Manager’s absence).
- Any other duties as requested by the Assistant Manager due to business demands.
- Monitor weekly roster for all restaurant staff, ensuring that adequate manning levels are in line with the terms of Company.
- Inform the Assistant Manager of any queries posted by guests so that an answer can be given (related to Supervisor line of responsibility only).
- Liaise with guests regarding any complaints, take action as necessary, and report to Assistant Manager verbally and in writing. In writing can be done by email or through a log book
- Oversee the supervision of all staff in all Restaurant areas and ensure that Company policies and procedures are followed at all times, and that Company standards are being upheld. Report any concerns first to the Assistant Manager.
- At the end of each shift complete all necessary daily reports.
- Minimum of SPM/Diploma in any related fields
- Experience at least 4years in F&B and hold Supervisor position for 2 years experience
- Good command of the English language both oral and written
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft office applications
- Willing to work in long hours operation
- Hostel (subsidy)
- Meal RM200/month
- Transport Allowance RM200/month