- Upto RM10.0 Per Hour
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist busperson with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 5 to 25 kg
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all time
- Able to work on weekend (Saturday & Sunday) as required
- Min. 1 year experience in F&B industry
- RESUME IS REQUIRED. APPLICATION WITHOUT RESUME WILL BE REJECTED.
- Female applicants are preferred
- MALAYSIANS ONLY
- Staff Discounts
- Uniform (upon confirmation)
- Flexible working hours (up to 20 hour a week)
- Double rate during Public Holiday (Triple for Labour Day)
- Very near to Putra Heights LRT Station (2mins walk)
- Applicants staying near Putra Heights (Subang Jaya, USJ, Puchong, Bandar Saujana Putra, Alam Megah) are preferred.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level